MD Notebook Diary 2022
This beautifully simple diary is the perfect combination of planner and notebook. Each of its two-page monthly calendars is paired with ample blank margins for unstructured creativity and notes. The rest of the diary is filled with lined and blank pages that give you the flexibility to plan your week, journal, and draw.
Based on the beloved MD Notebook, this Japanese-made diary was designed to create an enjoyable writing experience. The high-quality Midori Diary (MD) paper inside was developed in 1960 and has been continuously improved on ever since. As a result, the paper is pleasantly smooth, bleed resistant, feather resistant, and fountain pen friendly.
This diary has a sturdy thread binding that lies flat when open, making it easy to write. To highlight the charm of the paper itself, the cloth tape used to bind the spine—usually hidden by a cover—is exposed to give the diary a unique look. You can even see where the ribbon marker is glued in place.
- 175 pages of cream MD Paper, which is bleed resistant, feather resistant, and fountain pen friendly.
- Monthly calendars for December 2021 through January 2023, with a Monday-Sunday calendar format. Each month gets a two-page spread, giving you enough space to note your most important reminders for each day. Japanese and international holidays are labeled in Japanese, and Sundays and Japanese public holidays are marked with circles.
- Wide margins around each monthly calendar for notes, to-do lists, ideas, and sketches.
- Two-page monthly overview of 2022 and 2023 at the beginning of the book.
- 113 pages of lined paper divided into 8 sections across each two-page spread, which gives you the flexibility to plan out your week or separate daily journal entries.
- 32 pages of plain paper for drawing sketches and brainstorming.
- Sturdy thread binding that lies flat when open, making it easy to write.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Index label and bookplate stickers.